Relive your childhood at adult-only bouncy castle night
- Credit: PLAY2DAY
Play2Day in Ipswich has announced a fourth adult-only inflatable night after their previous special events were sell outs.
Mark February 15 in your diary if you are keen to join this action-packed evening and remind yourself what it was like to be a care-free child.
Adults will be able to dive into the ball pit, take on the drop slide and bounce until their heart is content at the Martlesham Heath play centre, usually popular with primary school-aged children.
There are 60 spots available and the ticket price gives guests full access to all the facilities.
There is a session on January 25 but that date sold out in just under 14 days - so those wanting to attend in February will have to act fast.
You may also want to watch:
Rupert Marlowe, the manager at Play2Day, said: “I never thought adults would be so interested by this but they absolutely love it. We have the drop slide here which some were too scared to do 20 years ago! People come back and rekindle their childhood.
“To start off with the sessions were just an hour long but people wanted more s we then changed it to two hours. But by the end of the two hours everyone was a puddle of sweat so this time we have gone for a happy medium and it’s an hour and a half.”
The adrenaline-filled evening will run from 7pm to 8.30pm. It costs £9.95 to join in with the fun and you can book via their Facebook page
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 10 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
Please note the event is for those who are 18-plus but 16 and 17 year olds can attend as long as they are with a parent/guardian.