Christchurch Park's fireworks display to return in November
- Credit: Archant
The organisers of the annual fireworks display in Ipswich's Christchurch Park have confirmed the show will be back in November after 2020's event was cancelled.
The 11th Ipswich Scout Group, which manages the popular event, has announced the 50th anniversary of the park's fireworks display will be held on Saturday, November 6.
Last year's show was one of many events that fell victim to the Covid pandemic.
The Sheringham Shantymen, who featured on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway earlier this year, are among the musicians booked to perform in the park for the display.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, October 1 at a cost of £7.00 per child and £9.00 per adult, with proceeds supporting the Scouts and other charities.
Children under 5 years old go free and do not need a ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Gates for the display open at 6pm, while the main fireworks show will start at 8pm.
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 3 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 6 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 7 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 8 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 9 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 10 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'