Ipswich: Great British Bake Off star Paul Hollywood coming to Regent
- Credit: PA
Great British Bake Off star Paul Hollywood is bringing his first ever live show to the Ipswich Regent next year.
The evening of baking, comedy and fun will see him demonstrate recipes, reveal some of the secrets of being a TV chef and take the audience on a journey through his life in baking. The show will end with four audience members coming on stage to bake with him.
“When I was approached to do a tour I jumped at the chance, I can’t wait to share my passion for baking with a live audience,” said Paul.
He’ll share the story of how his father persuaded him to ditch his path as a trained sculptor and join the family baking business, tales of his time as head baker at some of the world’s most exclusive hotels which lead to him becoming one of the country’s finest artisan bakers and anecdotes from his time filming The Great British Bake Off.
He will also showcase four of his favourite recipes during the show and answer audience questions. Four people will get the chance to bake on stage with Paul, with one being crowned star baker.
Paul Hollywood Live - Get Your Bake On comes to the Ipswich Regent on May 22. Tickets go on sale from 10am Wednesday. VIP packages are available, including meeting Paul before the show, autographed merchandise goodie bag and more. Call the box office on 01473 433100 or visit www.ipswichregent.com
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 3 Man denies stealing £1,275 from charity
- 4 Ipswich families unable to heat mouldy homes get action from landlord
- 5 21 massive acts coming to Ipswich this year
- 6 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 7 Inside Shrubland Hall: The James Bond mansion with no licence to wed
- 8 Matchday Recap: Town beaten 2-0 at Bolton
- 9 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 10 Drunk driver travelled up A14 slip road the wrong way