Ipswich woman and her guinea pig to appear on Blind Date this weekend
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich woman will appear on Channel 5’s Blind Date TV show this Saturday in hope of finding love accompanied by her guinea pig.
Dawn Woolard, who is 44-years-old, will feature in a special pet edition of the Channel 5 dating show.
The Ipswich resident thoroughly enjoyed filming the show which is presented by Paul O’Grady.
The guinea pig, who is named Lucky and who also got its five minutes of fame, is owned by Dawn’s nine-year-old daughter Poppy.
We interviewed Dawn back in July about her experience on the show and what she made of Paul O’Grady you can read this below.
• READ MORE: Dawn to bring animal magic to hit TV show Blind Date
You may also want to watch:
Will the civil servant find love and get taken out on a date? Find out by watching the show which will be aired on Channel 5 at 8pm on Saturday, August 18.
Don’t miss: Do you fancy being on ITV’s Take me out show?
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 4 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high