Ipswich Regent hosts Reeves and Mortimer’s first tour in 20 years
- Credit: PETT PRODUCTIONS
Back on tour for the first time since 1995, Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer are coming to the Ipswich Regent December 2
Back on tour for the first time since 1995, Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer (pictured) are coming to the Ipswich Regent December 2.
The duo will celebrate 25 years working together from Vic Reeves Big Night Out, through Smell of Reeves and Mortimer, Bang, Bang It’s Reeves and Mortimer; and Shooting Stars.
Expect the return of Man With the Stick, The Stotts and Mulligan and O’Hare among others.
Reeves said: “Destiny has led us to this point in time. Now, finally the diversion of Reeves & Mortimer can be revealed in full extent through a cornucopia of preposterous doggerel etc.”
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer added: “Playing in front of a living audience is where it all began for us. Some people feel most alive when they are eg on fire or in Turkey, but for us the stage is where we thrive. I will ensure Vic arrives at all dates smartly dressed and unarmed. I promise not to mention football, JLS or apricots during the performances. Should you choose to attend, be warned, I will be not be wearing a toupé.”
Tickets for 25 Years of Reeves and Mortimer: The Poignant Years go on sale this Friday.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 10 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich