Ipswich: St Peter’s by the Waterfront hosts a wide range of music
Guitarist Robert Castellani in concert
Acousitc guitarist Robert Castellani will be performing his own brand of guitar music at St Peter’s By the Waterfront on Saturday September 6.
Suffolk-based guitarist and composer Robert was classically trained and started out on electric guitars as a teenager.
Robert, now 26, is a three times Guitarist of the Year grand finalist and has toured extensively in the UK and Europe, winning many admirers, and had lots of interest in his YouTube performances.
He has performed with the likes of Ed Sheeran, Matt Cardle and the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain.
He has made his mark in percussive acoustic guitar, playing, tapping and drumming on his guitar.
He is also a teacher, a music lecturer and Head of Guitar at Sufolk New College.
- 1 Police cordon in place outside former Grimwades store in Ipswich
- 2 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 3 Two knives found in Ipswich park after six teenagers arrested
- 4 10-acre field fire breaks out in south Suffolk village
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Ipswich assault arrested
- 6 Ipswich machete attack was 'gang related', court hears
- 7 Summertime Ipswich to bring the party to the Waterfront next weekend
- 8 'I'm so proud' - Jimmy's Farm scoops three prestigious awards
- 9 Car damaged after object thrown from bridge over A14 outside Ipswich
- 10 One of the world's largest container ships arrives at Port of Felixstowe
He now has his first CD album, Stickman, released.
Tickets for the St Peter’s gig are £5 in advance, £6 on the door.