Jennifer exits BB house to jeering crowd
JENNIFER has been the third person evicted from the Big Brother house. The bubbly brunette received 89.7% of the public vote. Rex was the second person up for eviction.
JENNIFER has become the third person evicted from the Big Brother house.
The bubbly brunette received 89.7% of the public vote. Rex was the second person saved from eviction.
Jennifer, accused of being involved in a love triangle, left the house to loud jeers from the crowd.
On hearing the news, the Big Brother house went silent as Jennifer tried to smile. Dale was sat next to her with his arm around her. Stuart winked at her and Rex threw his arm in the year. Luke was the first to come over to her and hugged her.
You may also want to watch:
Other housemates took their turns at hugging Jennifer, including Stuart, but it was only when Mario approached Jennifer that the silence was broken. Rex walked off as the remaining housemates continued to hug a smiling Jennifer.
Three new female housemates will enter the Big Brother house later tonight.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich