Jimmy Bullard faces his ‘worst nightmare’ to win drinks for the camp in I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
- Credit: PA
Jimmy Bullard has another successful day in the jungle as he faces his “worst nightmare” and bags drinks for the whole camp.
The former Ipswich Town midfielder combated his fears in tonight’s I’m A Celebrity as he felt his way through a box of pythons to pick up coloured tiles and hang them on the side of the box.
The bonus Bushtucker Trial named Misery Match earned a boozy night for the hungry celebrities.
Jimmy’s victory followed X Factor hunk Jake Quickenden’s fearless performance in the Critta Cube trial last night where he smashed a full house of 10 stars.
While tension was rising at camp between former Tory MP Edwina Currie and ex-Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson, Jimmy enjoyed a peaceful poolside drink and a hug from a friendly face from home following Michael Buerk and Nadia Forde’s success in a family and friend Guess Who challenge.
You may also want to watch:
Jimmy was all smiles after seeing his mate Jim, and said: “This is the perfect ending to a great day.”
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster