Ipswich Town legends to share stories of their careers at Regent Theatre
- Credit: Steve Waller/www.stephenwaller.com/Archant
Two Ipswich Town legends are coming to the Regent Theatre to share stories about their football careers.
Former Blues captain Matt Holland and Kieron Dyer, who started his career at the club, will be sharing stories on the game at the theatre on Thursday, November 11.
The pair will be joined by talkSPORT's Perry Groves and will share tales of the training ground, managers and fall outs.
Audience members will also have the chance to ask their questions to the ex-Tractor Boys.
Holland made 223 consecutive appearances for Town during his spell at the club between 1997 and 2003, only missing one league game due to international duty with the Republic of Ireland.
Dyer, who started his 17-year career at Ipswich, made 95 appearances for Town during two spells at the club.
He also made 33 appearances for England, reaching the quarter finals of the World Cup and European Championships.
Tickets start at £30.50 with VIP tickets priced at £58 and can be booked online.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 3 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 4 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 7 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 8 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich