Kieron Dyer downs a blended Tarantula cocktail in I’m a Celebrity Bushtucker Trial
- Credit: PA
Kieron Dyer conquered his fear of spiders in the jungle as he downed a blended Tarantula cocktail in this evening’s live Bushtucker Trial.
All 12 celebrities took part in the ‘cocktails and screams’ challenge, which pitted the campmates from Snake Rock and Croc Creek against each other in a twisted drinking game.
Having previously lost a high wire challenge to Union J’s George Shelley and declared his dislike for creepy crawlies, the former footballer redeemed himself during an episode which opened with Newcastle fans Ant and Dec jokingly mocking the former Toon Army star’s injury record.
While the other celebrities had to down blended bull testicles, pig’s brain, camel penis and beach worms, Dyer was last up against Yvette Fielding.
The pair had the joy of a ‘bloody hairy’, also known as a blendid Tarantula, which the former footballer quickly demolished to take the win.
The Croc Creek team took a big victory, meaning the banished Snake Rock side will now face the Trailor of Torment challenge tomorrow.
It wasn’t an episode full of success for Dyer, though, as he lost out to George in the latest Dingo Dime challenge.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 3 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 4 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 5 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 6 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 7 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 8 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 9 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 10 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
The two celebrities had to work their way across a rope bridge using four planks of wood, but while Kieron tried moving the planks in order to walk across, George utilised a different technique to slide across and set off the cannon to take an easy win.