Mikey is favourite to win BB9
BLIND housemate Mikey is the early favourite to win the show, it has emerged.The Scottish radio producer is listed at 4/1 to claim the title of Big Brother 9 champion with bookmaker Ladbrokes.
BLIND housemate Mikey is the early favourite to win the show, it has emerged.
The Scottish radio producer is listed at 4/1 to claim the title of Big Brother 9 champion with bookmaker Ladbrokes.
But, while Mikey is winning the popularity stakes, outgoing single mother Alexandra had only attracted one wager in the early going - a measly £1 at long odds of 50/1.
Ladbrokes spokesman Nick Weinberg said that in a house “full of wannabes and misfits” Mikey was the early fans' favourite.
He said: “At this stage in the series, we've not seen a more popular contestant.”
Of Alexandra, Mr Weinberg added: “She faces a battle to avoid becoming the BB villain. She could end up as unpopular as Charley if she's not careful.”
- 1 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 2 Application submitted for new store in Ipswich
- 3 'My darling boy' - Mum's tribute to six-month-old baby who died after crash
- 4 Ipswich man who abandoned Land Rover on train tracks convicted
- 5 Ipswich man and Cadillac films with The Only Way Is Essex
- 6 60 year old family business enters third generation
- 7 Six arrested following two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
- 8 Matchday Recap: How Town's 1-0 win at Burton unfolded
- 9 Go-ahead for business park project that could create 350 jobs in Ipswich
- 10 Seven arrested after two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
Ladbrokes is also offering odds of 8/11 for Mario and Stephanie to pass their secret task by convincing other housemates they are a couple.