Mikey is favourite to win BB9
BLIND housemate Mikey is the early favourite to win the show, it has emerged.The Scottish radio producer is listed at 4/1 to claim the title of Big Brother 9 champion with bookmaker Ladbrokes.
BLIND housemate Mikey is the early favourite to win the show, it has emerged.
The Scottish radio producer is listed at 4/1 to claim the title of Big Brother 9 champion with bookmaker Ladbrokes.
But, while Mikey is winning the popularity stakes, outgoing single mother Alexandra had only attracted one wager in the early going - a measly £1 at long odds of 50/1.
Ladbrokes spokesman Nick Weinberg said that in a house “full of wannabes and misfits” Mikey was the early fans' favourite.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “At this stage in the series, we've not seen a more popular contestant.”
Of Alexandra, Mr Weinberg added: “She faces a battle to avoid becoming the BB villain. She could end up as unpopular as Charley if she's not careful.”
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
Ladbrokes is also offering odds of 8/11 for Mario and Stephanie to pass their secret task by convincing other housemates they are a couple.