Morgan Rudge brings Frozen magic to life after being chosen to star as Princess Anna in The Disney Store’s Christmas advert
A budding young model and actress from Ipswich has had the opportunity to be a real princess for a day, by starring as Anna from the hit movie Frozen in the latest Disney Store TV advert.
Morgan Rudge, seven, from Nightingale Road, impressed at a casting call for the part in London, and was then given the chance to live the dream of being the popular princess.
Morgan said: “It was really fun, I wanted to do it forever!”
Kerrianne Crane, Morgan’s mum added: “It’s really nice to see the outcome. It can be hard work going to London a lot, but it’s quite rewarding in the end. We’re really proud of her.”
Morgan has appeared in a number of TV and magazine adverts, including ads for Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, Littlewoods, Angel and Rocket and London Zoo, as well as a part as a double in the movie Molly Moon: The Incredible Hypnotist, which is due to be released next month.
You may also want to watch:
The young star has also got into the festive mood early with a spot on the Samsung Galaxy Net 4 Christmas advert.
But Morgan’s favourite project so far has been a photo shoot at London Zoo for their website and brochures. She said: “That was a good one. I got to feed the lemurs and got to look around at the animals after with my mum.”
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
Miss Crane added: “It’s like a hobby for her. If when she is older she wants something to come out of it that’s all good, but she does it because she enjoys it.”
The Samsung and Disney Store adverts are being shown on television now.