New owners of Town 102, Dream 100 and The Beach radio stations ring the changes with new single schedule across Suffolk, Essex and Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Anglian Radio has unveiled a new single programme line up for its five stations – Town 102, The Beach, Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio and Radio Norwich.
The new programme line-up broadcasting across all five stations from Monday (September 11) included national news plus local news, traffic, travel and information “tailored for each community”.
Rob Chandler at Breakfast, currently on Radio Norwich, North Norfolk Radio and The Beach, will now also be heard on Town 102 and Dream 100. The show will continue to deliver the music, competitions and entertainment news every weekday morning along with national and local news, traffic and travel.
From 10am, Kevin Ford will be hosting, playing songs, as well as delivering entertainment and community news.
Chris Marston makes his return to the airwaves from 3pm, having previously presented on Radio Norwich as well as Heart East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
At 7pm, Lucy Ambache hosts three hours of chilled out music to help. Every night from 10pm, When The Lights Go Down with Tony Wright plays nothing but love songs.
The weekend will include The Classic Countdown with Mark Franklin and a special tribute to the biggest musical hits from the film world with Saturday Night At The Movies with Craig Wright.
- 1 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
Kevin Ford hosts The Weekend Wind Down on Saturdays and Sundays from 7pm.
Celador Radio Broadcasting, part of Celador Entertainment, acquired Anglian Radio Ltd in January 2017.
The acquisition saw Celador add Anglian Radio’s five stations to its portfolio of twenty-two local and regional radio stations broadcasting under the brands The Breeze, Sam FM and Fire Radio.