QI Elves bringing hit No Such Thing as a Fish podcast to Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Gaby Jerrard PR
The QI Elves, cast of the hit No such thing as a fish podcast and researchers behind the long-running TV show QI, are coming to the Ipswich Regent this October.
Dan, James, Andy and Anna came together as four of the BBCs QI research team, affectionately known as The Elves.
Since their podcast, No Such Thing as a Fish started in 2014, it has gained more than 300 million downloads, toured the world and spawned three best selling books.
Now they're back with the Nerd Immunity Tour, which will feature the recording of a live podcast episode, plus a first half stuffed to the gills with fun, facts and two years of pent up nerdery that would have never worked over zoom.
The Elves said “We’re so glad to be not only getting out of the house but going all over the country, spreading the word of unbelievable facts wherever we go. Subject to government guidelines, there’s no stopping us.”
You may also want to watch:
Where: The Ipswich Regent Theatre, 3 St Helens St, Ipswich, IP4 1HE
When: 22 October, 2021
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
Price: Tickets are available from £26
Parking: Upper Orwell St. Car Park is closest and costs £2 for an evening.