Review, Easter Bunny’s Eggs-ellent Adventure, Spa Pavilion, Felixstowe, April 21
Who was behind the mysterious Easter Egg trail? Why are there strange noises coming from beneath the hills? And what is the truth behind the tale of the Easter Bunny?
All were revealed in this magical sing-a-long show. It had the audience joining the hunt for the hidden chocolate factory by helping Farmer Marty MacDonald follow the clues to find professor Pinky and Fluffy the Easter Bunny.
The children - and adults - were asked to sing-a-long with classic favourites like The Hokey Cokey, If You’re Happy And You Know It, Old Macdonald had a Farm and many more.
It was created by Martin Parsons, responsible for Playdays Live and Sooty’s Magic Castle; and Kate Ashmead from Tweenies and Thomas and Friends Live.
The Easter Bunny’s Eggs-ellent Adventure was a good, lively, honest fun family show that was followed by a popular meet, greet and treat with the Easter Bunny himself that had all children going away with a smile - and a chocolate.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 8 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?