Comedians Rob Beckett and Russell Kane announce Ipswich shows
- Credit: Archant
Two of the biggest names in British comedy are bringing their new tours to the town in 2019.
Russell Kane is bringing his hotly-anticipated The Fast and The Curious Tour to the Corn Exchange on Friday, February 22.
The new show will see energetic Russell motor through love, family and life and show that the fast and curious amongst us get more done.
The award-winning comedian and presenter is known for BBC Three’s Stupid Man, Smart Phone and has also appeared on Celebrity Juice and as a regular presenter on spin-off show I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here Now.
Russell was also the winner of Best Show in 2010 at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards and went on to make history as the first comedian to win both the Edinburgh Award and Melbourne Comedy Festival’s Barry Award in one year.
READ MORE: Oh yes they did! Hopefuls audition for Snow White panto role in IpswichLater on in 2019, the ‘mouth of the south’ Rob Beckett is coming to the Ipswich Regent on Thursday, October 31 with new show Wallop.
Host of BBC One’s All Together Now’ and team captain on Channel 4’s 8 Out of Ten Cats, Beckett has appeared on a host of panel shows including A League of Their Own, Mock the Week and Would I Lie To You?’
To purchase tickets head to the Ipswich Regent website.
- 1 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 2 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 3 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 4 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 5 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 8 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 9 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England