Former Genesis star and Pink Floyd tribute set for Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Steve Hackett
Former Genesis member Steve Hackett and top tribute band Australian Pink Floyd are both coming to the Ipswich Regent next year.
Steve Hackett will perform on October 4, while the Australian Pink Floyd Show will visit on November 22.
The Steve Hackett Genesis Revisited - Foxtrot at Fifty + Hackett Highlights tour will mark the 50th anniversary of the album Foxtrot, which helped to establish the band.
The band will perform the whole Foxtrot album and there will also be Genesis favourites and highlights from Hackett’s extensive solo catalogue.
Steve Hackett will be playing with his touring line-up of Roger King (keyboards), Jonas Reingold (bass, backing vocals), Nad Sylvan (vocals), Rob Townsend (saxophone, flutes, additional keyboards) and Craig Blundell (drums).
The Australian Pink Floyd Show performs the music of Pink Floyd with note-for-note perfection, and has been touring worldwide for more than three decades, including previous visits to the Regent.
Always striving to reproduce the complete Pink Floyd experience the show includes a stunning light and laser show, video animations and other special effects.
- 1 'Tons' of water leaking from burst water main as people urged to avoid road
- 2 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 3 Mum-of-four organises uniform pop-up market
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 5 From Ipswich to LA: 20-year-old Suffolk singer's meteoric rise
- 6 Matchday Recap: How Town's 3-0 win against MK unfolded
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Ipswich assault arrested
- 8 35 more of Suffolk’s oldest surnames – is yours on the list?
- 9 Police cordon in place outside former Grimwades store in Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich coffee shop owner receives award from PM
In true Pink Floyd style, there are several huge inflatables including a giant pig and their own unique pink kangaroo.
To book tickets for the two shows, visit the Regent box office website.