Strictly Come Dancing stars James and Ola Jordan visiting Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Archant
Ex Strictly Come Dancing stars James and Ola Jordan bring Uncensored, their first ever tour, to the Ipswich Regent next year.
The couple said: “It’s great to be able to do our own tour, our way and to offer something totally different to any other dance show.
“We want to perform a sexy, edgy interpretation of our life story, while still having all the sparkle and fun people expect from us - and the best part is that we get to dance together again, we can’t wait.”
Tickets for the March 19 show, featuring a full cast of dancers and all styles of dance, are on sale now.
James and Ola have become household names since appearing on the hit BBC1 series. They left in 2013 and 2015 respectively, going on to appear in programmes including Celebrity Big Brother and I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.
The tour starts 18 years to the month that they first met in 2000 when both needed new partners.
James flew to Poland to try-out with her and a month later she moved to England not able to speak a word of English. Within six months they entered their first competition together and went on to compete around the world, winning many titles and representing England in the world championships.
- 1 Severe delays on A14 and Orwell Bridge after wheel falls off ambulance
- 2 Lorry recovered after overturning on A14 roundabout at Felixstowe
- 3 Two hour delays on A14 after road closed near Felixstowe
- 4 5 businesses opening up in Ipswich soon
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after three-car crash on A12 near Ipswich
- 6 Taco Bell plans set to be approved
- 7 'The food at this new Ipswich restaurant tastes amazing'
- 8 Child taken to hospital after collision with car in Ipswich
- 9 A14 slip road closed near Ipswich after BMW catches fire
- 10 Memorial match for colleague killed outside takeaway
It wasn’t long before their relationship blossomed off the dance floor and they married in 2003, joining Strictly in 2006.