Strictly Come Dancing stars James and Ola Jordan visiting Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Archant
Ex Strictly Come Dancing stars James and Ola Jordan bring Uncensored, their first ever tour, to the Ipswich Regent next year.
The couple said: “It’s great to be able to do our own tour, our way and to offer something totally different to any other dance show.
“We want to perform a sexy, edgy interpretation of our life story, while still having all the sparkle and fun people expect from us - and the best part is that we get to dance together again, we can’t wait.”
Tickets for the March 19 show, featuring a full cast of dancers and all styles of dance, are on sale now.
James and Ola have become household names since appearing on the hit BBC1 series. They left in 2013 and 2015 respectively, going on to appear in programmes including Celebrity Big Brother and I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.
You may also want to watch:
The tour starts 18 years to the month that they first met in 2000 when both needed new partners.
James flew to Poland to try-out with her and a month later she moved to England not able to speak a word of English. Within six months they entered their first competition together and went on to compete around the world, winning many titles and representing England in the world championships.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 10 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
It wasn’t long before their relationship blossomed off the dance floor and they married in 2003, joining Strictly in 2006.