Students take the stage at festive winter showcase event
- Credit: SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE/www.suffolk.ac.uk
Talented performing arts students took to the stage in front of a live audience for the first time at a festive event.
The students, who are all studying on a range of courses at Suffolk New College, took part in an annual winter showcase.
Their show was performed over three nights in December and seen by around 200 spectators.
It included a mixture of acting, dancing and singing, including everything from Big Voodoo Daddy to The Blues Brothers.
Jack Brazier, 22, of Ipswich, hopes to be an actor when he has completed his course. He said: "All the hard work came together during the shows."
You may also want to watch:
Performing arts tutor Imogen Fraser added: "For some of the group, this was their first performance in front of the paying public.
"This was the culmination of all the skills that they have been developing since September and this was a really great way to end the year."
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 4 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 7 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Everything you need to know about inflatable Waterfront sculpture
- 10 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds