Ticket details announced for return of Sarah Millican in pair of Ipswich Regent shows
- Credit: Archant
British comedy queen Sarah Millican is set to return to Ipswich next summer following her successful sold out show on her latest tour.
The 42-year-old comedy star has booked two dates at the Ipswich Regent for June 29 and 30 2018 for her new show, Control Enthusiast.
The South Shields-born comedienne will appear at the venue following a sold-out appearance at the theatre in 2016.
Her Control Enthusiast show has been described as funny and frank, with her dry, deadpan-humour in full flow.
Tickets for the two shows will go on presale from Thursday, June 29 from 10am, before going on general sale this Friday, also from 10am.
A host of other top-line comedians are already lined up for the Ipswich Regent this year, including Jon Richardson, Ricky Gervais, Milton Jones and Henning Wehn.
To book tickets visit www.ipswichregent.com or call the box office on 01473 433100.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 10 Inquest into death of 32-year-old woman in Barham crash postponed