How much will tickets cost to see Ed Sheeran’s Ipswich shows?
- Credit: Archant
Tickets to Ed Sheeran’s much-anticipated Chantry Park concerts go on sale on Thursday, September 27, and will come in two price bands.
The open air performances will be the final two shows of Ed’s world tour, and take place on August 23 and 24 – a Friday and Saturday night.
According to the singer’s website, a general admission ticket will cost £75 while a seating ticket will cost £85.
Ed’s prices are on a par with other music tours of major stars - tickets to see Kylie Minogue at the 02 arena in London range from £80 to £128 while seeing Mariah Carey at the same venue will set you back between £52 and £139.
Tickets to see Rod Stewart at Ipswich Town’s Portman Road stadium next summer currently range from £62 to more than £200 for the best seats, according to the Ticketmaster website.
You may also want to watch:
As well as playing in Ipswich, Ed is also performing two nights in Roundhay Park in Leeds, Yorkshire, the county he was born.
The concerts will operate a new paperless ticketing system to combat resellers.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
Fans will have to present the debit or credit card they paid for the tickets as well as some photo identification to get into the event.
The official websites for buying tickets for the Chantry Park concerts will be Ticketmaster.co.uk, Seetickets.com, Altickets.com, Gigantic.com and AXS.com