TOWIE stars could be in Ipswich to see Peter Andre’s brother Michael DJ at Bowmans
- Credit: Archant
Peter Andre’s DJ brother has a massive following, especially in Essex; so don’t be surprised if you see some familar faces from TV’s The Only Way Is Essex supporting him at his gig at Bowmans on Saturday night.
Running from 9pm-late, the DJ has a massive following, especially in Essex; so don’t be surprised if you see some familar faces from TV’s The Only Way Is Essex supporting him at this gig.
Michael has assembled a set boasting nods to his plethora of musical tastes and personal influences that will both conceptually and sonically push the boundaries. The line-up represents the best of UK producers, current anthems, club classics and future house.
He holds residencies in some of the UK’s most famous venues including The Sugarhut from TOWIE. He’s also producing with his music partners SMB and Andy MacDougall on what’s turning out to be a massive collection of Club Remixes and future anthems.
Andrew will be be accompanied by DJ Chil playing the best in UK garage, house and R‘n’B.
Early bird tickets are just £3, with entry on the night £4.
You may also want to watch:
The event marks the launch of the night club part of Bowmans. There’s a new events team in place who are working on a series of more DJ appearances, music acts and meets and greets.
“It’s a very exciting time for Bowmans Club, Michael’s set will get the club off to a fantastic start. See www.bowmansbarandclub.com and www.facebook.com/bowmansclub for the latest announcements on future appearances. We look forward to putting our name on the map”, says Michael Harvey, events manager for Bowmans, who has worked in clubs across Ipswich, Norwich and Colchester.
Bowmans has also teamed up with Ipswich-based promotions company Missile Sounds. Their first event with the club is March 4. Called Vibrant, it will include DJs and a special act.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths