Choose from 60 rums and 60 gins at Ipswich’s first Gin and Rum Festival
- Credit: Archant
Spirit fans are in for a treat as the UK’s largest gin and rum festival is set to stop off for two days in Ipswich.
The largest touring Gin and Rum Festival is coming to town for the first time with more than 60 different gins and 60 different rums.
The event will be held at Ipswich Corn Exchange on Friday, May 31, and Saturday, June 1.
Bobby Nauna, who founded the festival, said: “I am delighted to have launched the UK’s very first Gin and Rum Festival.
“We have had a fantastic year in 2018 hosting the festival in over 20 towns and cities. It is a great pleasure to bring the festival to the Corn Exchange, along with 30 other cities across the UK in 2019.”
You may also want to watch:
Sessions will run from 6.30-11pm on Friday and 12.30-5pm or 6.30-11pm on Saturday.
Tickets cost £12 per person and include a Copa glass, a Gin and Rum Festival satchel and a Gin and Rum Bible featuring all drinks available.
Tickets are available online.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 9 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers