Winners revealed for second Kesgrave Photography Competition
- Credit: Archant
Inspired snappers in Kesgrave enjoyed the summer sun and braved the wintry weather to share their stills in the latest Kesgrave Photography Competition.
The inaugural competition was launched in the autumn on the theme of sun, sea, sand and shade, and after its success has become a seasonal endeavour.
This season, months of the year was the theme to inspire the entrants.
Organiser Meghan Whincop said: “It went really well this time, people really liked the open theme as it gave them room for manoeuvre.”
Gemma Biran won the competition for her entry representing March, while Jordan Peck’s starry night sky came second ahead of Mark Philpott’s image of a robin in third.
You may also want to watch:
The group is currently operating a daily challenge via its Facebook page in the run up to Christmas, with the next competition set for the spring.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 3 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 4 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 9 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions