Were you snapped celebrating pay day at Yates on Saturday?
- Credit: LICKLIST
It was pay day for many people this weekend. Did you go out and celebrate by partying at Yates in Ipswich on Saturday night?
A crowd of people were there putting on the glitz and enjoying the music from resident DJ Tim, ranging from chart classics to the latest club hits.
Were you there? If so, you might have been caught on camera trying out a new dance move, or sampling a cocktail or two at the bar.
Or are you in one of the photos just relaxing and getting together with friends to share a fun night out?
If you spot a friend in our photo gallery, be sure to share the story with them and let them know. You can also tag them in the comments when the story is featured on our Facebook page.
You may also want to watch:
More than 70 photos were taken by Licklist on the night, and here we have put together a selection.
If you didn’t make it to Yates this weekend but have been there on previous Saturdays, you may have featured in one of our other photo galleries. Click here to take a look through photos from recent Saturdays.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront