Are you in our gallery of children's parties around Suffolk?
- Credit: Archant
From musical statues to jelly and ice cream, children's parties have brought endless entertainment across Suffolk over the years.
Are you in our photos of some of the events held in the 1960s, 70s and 80s, as well as some more recent celebrations?
Of course, Christmas and New Year is usually the season for big parties, often held by employers for staff's children, or in community halls with all the local youngsters being invited.
But our gallery also features a couple of spring street parties, organised in 2011 to celebrate the Royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Of course, parties can't be held at the moment due to the Tier 4 Covid-19 restrictions across the area.
You may also want to watch:
But there are hopes that once the coronavirus pandemic is over, children will be able to party once again.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 2 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 3 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 4 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 6 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 7 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 8 'Yet another blow' as town bank earmarked for closure
- 9 Supermarket chain set to recruit thousands more staff
- 10 'Striking' Ipswich town centre office block on sale for £3million