Christmas babies - and parties for tots born at Suffolk and Essex hospitals
- Credit: Archant
Were you or your children born on Christmas Day or New Year's Day?
Over the years, we have featured many photos of proud new parents whose children were born on these special dates.
A few of these photos are featured in our latest nostalgia gallery, together with pictures of Christmas parties for babies and toddlers born at our local hospitals.
Many children born at Colchester Hospital's special care baby unit have returned with their families for parties over the years, to meet up with staff and say thank you.
Youngsters also got a chance to meet Santa at parties organised by a baby unit support group in Bury St Edmunds.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com or write to Judy Rimmer, Newsroom, 120 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RS.
You may also want to watch:
To order photos, visit our website or or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Man Tasered by police while armed with knife is jailed
- 4 Video captures car engulfed by inferno of flames in Morrisons car park
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'kind-hearted' Ipswich council worker of 25 years
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Council investigating 'frustrating' Ipswich hum bothering residents
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after BMW ploughs into tree
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused