Christmas babies - and parties for tots born at Suffolk and Essex hospitals
- Credit: Archant
Were you or your children born on Christmas Day or New Year's Day?
Over the years, we have featured many photos of proud new parents whose children were born on these special dates.
A few of these photos are featured in our latest nostalgia gallery, together with pictures of Christmas parties for babies and toddlers born at our local hospitals.
Many children born at Colchester Hospital's special care baby unit have returned with their families for parties over the years, to meet up with staff and say thank you.
Youngsters also got a chance to meet Santa at parties organised by a baby unit support group in Bury St Edmunds.
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com or write to Judy Rimmer, Newsroom, 120 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RS.
You may also want to watch:
To order photos, visit our website or or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 3 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 4 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 5 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 6 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Two cars crash in Crown Street, Ipswich
- 9 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 10 Waterfront bar and restaurant bid rejected following 53 objections