Child's play - are you in these holiday playscheme photos?
- Credit: Archant
Did you have fun at holiday playschemes as a youngster?
Today we are looking back at some of the varied activities organised by these schemes over the years.
Photos here were taken around the area and range from the 1970s through to the early 2000s.
At spring and summer sessions in particular, the emphasis tends to be on outdoor play - weather permitting, of course.
Our gallery includes children playing in parks, using a giant ball, and getting soaked in energetic water fights.
You may also want to watch:
But there are also some indoor activities - including "snow" falling at one summer playscheme in Eye.
Can you spot yourself having fun, or any family members or friends?
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.