Calling hot rod fans - were you at this festival in 2004?
- Credit: Archant
Did you go along to the giant hot rod festival at the Suffolk Showground in 2004?
The 30th anniversary of the Street Rod Nationals, it was described at the time as the "biggest car cruise in Europe".
The National Association of Street Clubs (NASC) event ran over four days and was attended not just by Suffolk car enthusiasts, but also by many from across the country and abroad.
Thousands of vehicles were at the 250-acre showground at Trinity Park, Ipswich, over the August bank holiday weekend.
And up to 400 took part in a car run to Felixstowe and parade on the prom.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the cars, other stars of the event were 70s band Slade. There was also other live music, fairground rides, an art exhibition and children's activities.
Can you spot yourself or any friends or family in our nostalgic photos of the festival?
If you want to order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Fears Ipswich's best-known landmarks are at risk
- 2 'Extra-cautionary' Covid measures reintroduced at Kesgrave High
- 3 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 4 'The village already can't cope' - Concerns over 114-home plan
- 5 New barber's shop opens on Ipswich shopping parade
- 6 Town centre delays following accident
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 9 Rail services disrupted for 4 hours as line blocked near Ipswich
- 10 NHS confirms new Ipswich 'super-surgery' should open in 2024