That's entertainment - favourite Bury St Edmunds Festival memories
- Credit: Andy Abbott/Archant
Have you taken part in the Bury St Edmunds Festival over the years?
Our gallery shows some of the highlights of the hugely popular annual feast of music, culture and entertainment.
Sadly, organisers announced last month that the 2021 festival had been cancelled, for the second year running, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But they are already looking forward to the event's return in 2022.
Each year, Bury's festival covers a 10-day period, with performances and shows in venues around the town.
Our photos include colourful giant puppets from 2002, and children performing in a world premiere concert with the Britten Sinfonia at St Edmundsbury Cathedral in 2004.
You may also want to watch:
What are your favourite Bury festival memories? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 2 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 3 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 4 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 5 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 6 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 10 Couple rescue woman stuck in mud with help from their dog