Ipswich home with £50k guide price is one of Suffolk's cheapest properties
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
This Ipswich maisonette with a guide price of £50,000 is one of the cheapest properties on the market in Suffolk.
The home in Hatfield Road, off Felixstowe Road, has been described by Auction House East Anglia as having potential – but requires "modernisation throughout".
It has a guide price of £50,000 to £55,000, plus fees, before it goes under the hammer on Wednesday, March 23.
The home has two receptions rooms, a kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room with a toilet.
It already benefits from gas central heating and part double glazing.
The listing on Auction House East Anglia said that the maisonette "offers an excellent investment opportunity with good rental prospects".
It also adds that the property is "priced very competitively for the auction market" and "shouldn't be overlooked".
- 1 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 2 Baby and toddler retailer Mamas & Papas set for Ipswich return
- 3 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 4 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 5 Man who stole over £1,000 in power tools jailed for 876 days
- 6 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 7 Boy, 14, arrested after serious sex attack in Suffolk town is released
- 8 Some East of England Co-op stores unable to take cash
- 9 Men charged with heroin and crack cocaine offences in Ipswich
- 10 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
It can be found a seven-minute drive from Ipswich town centre, with the Rosehill Centre retail park a short walk away.
There are good transport links with multiple buses every hour.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our East Anglian Daily Times newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.