Take a look inside the most expensive house for sale in Ipswich
- Credit: Jim Tanfield/Inscope Images
This five-bedroom home set in a seven-acre estate is the most expensive property on the market in Ipswich - with an asking price of £1.2million.
The Foxhall Road home, which backs onto Ipswich Golf Club, has been listed for sale by estate agent Jackson-Stops.
Dating back to the 1930s, the property comes with its own swimming pool, tennis court and decked veranda in the garden.
It also features an open plan kitchen, study room, two bathrooms and a double garage and is 3.5 miles from Ipswich town centre.
A long driveway leads to the front of the home, which is surrounded by seven acres of greenery.
The property is the most expensive listed in Ipswich on Rightmove.
Jackson-Stops describes the property as being in a "highly convenient position" with a number of "well regarded" schools in the area.
- 1 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich
- 2 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe
- 3 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 4 'I couldn't stop smiling': Kesgrave Kitchen named best Ipswich café
- 5 How pub was transformed into community hub
- 6 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
- 7 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 8 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
Viewings are by appointment only with the estate agent.