Meet Cooper - the Suffolk sausage dog taking Instagram by storm
- Credit: Danielle Haworth
Meet Cooper - the sausage dog from Suffolk who is getting increasingly popular on Instagram.
The two-year-old dachshund is owned by Danielle Haworth from Kesgrave, near Ipswich, who bought him just before the first lockdown.
In order to document his journey through life, Danielle set up an Instagram account for her dog.
As of May 18, @coopersminiworld has over 14,000 followers and has established a strong community, especially among dachshund owners.
Owner Danielle said: "He is our little ray of sunshine that got us through lockdown.
"He is the perfect distraction and I like sharing pictures of my dog, I think he's incredibly handsome."
Across Suffolk, communities of dog owners continue to grow, with the Southwold Sausage Walk a highly popular event in the county.
Speaking about the community she has grown, Danielle said: "I've made so many nice friends, it's a really positive place to be.
- 1 Boy, 14, injured in altercation near Ipswich primary school
- 2 School submits plan to turn site into 7 homes
- 3 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 4 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 5 Staff shortages hit 98% of firms, including Suffolk hotels and restaurants
- 6 Missing Ipswich man found safe
- 7 Ipswich entrepreneur to appear on ITV show
- 8 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 9 Police hunting two men with Suffolk links after cannabis farm discovered
- 10 Suffolk woman describes 'brutal, shocking' unprovoked train attack
"The dog community is a strong one and people love sharing pictures of dogs.
"I've been lucky enough to meet and partner with some local businesses which has been great".