Here we go again! Meet Ipswich's lockdown babies born July to September
- Credit: Family of Albie and Nova Eley
Lockdown has been tough on everyone, but recently our thoughts have been with new parents.
Welcoming a new baby into the world is hard enough, but this year, many Ipswich parents have had to learn how to take care of a newborn, without the support of their friends and families.
Grandparents have had to wait to meet their new grandchildren as well as many aunties and uncles having to stay away due to restrictions.
The summer did bring a respite and easing of restrictions but still, it has not been the typical experience for new parents.
Crucially, new parents have been unable to meet each other and benefit from shared experiences, and the chance for their children to socialise.
We decided to give Ipswich parents the opportunity to share their baby pictures, and you responded in droves, so much so that this is the penultimate instalment of a series of four galleries.
And so, without further ado, meet Ipswich’s penultimate round of lockdown babies, born July to September.
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 3 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 4 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 5 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 6 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 7 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 8 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 9 Revealed: The Indian restaurants in Ipswich with five-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
Keep your eyes peeled for our final instalment.