A12 cleared after accident
A SUFFOLK road has re-opened after two cars had a collision.The accident, which was originally thought to have involved five cars, happened on the A12 at Capel St Mary shortly after 10am.
A SUFFOLK road has re-opened after two cars had a collision.
The accident, which was originally thought to have involved five cars, happened on the A12 at Capel St Mary shortly after 10am.
There were three casualties including two children and an adult.
The two children were taken to Ipswich Hospital as a precaution after complaining of neck pains.
The adult was treated at the scene.
The road was cleared by 11.30am.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 5 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 6 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 9 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 10 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze