Lorry overturns on A14 roundabout
- Credit: NICK BERRY
A lorry has overturned on a roundabout at the junction of the A14 and A140, near Coddenham.
The lorry was travelling underneath the A14 at junction 51 at 9.50am when it overturned, landing on its side and cracking the windscreen.
It is not thought that the driver sustained any injuries, or that any other vehicles were involved.
Police and paramedics are currently at the scene
The eastbound slip road from the A140 to the A14 has been closed. and a diversion has been put in place.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Constabulary have been approached for comment.
Two other cars can be seen parked at the scene of the incident.
- 1 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 2 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 3 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 4 Cash and jewellery stolen after Ipswich home broken into
- 5 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 6 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 7 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 8 Frustration and fear as burger van window smashed
- 9 'Queen's send-off' for great-grandmother at Ipswich Sikh temple
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
In July last year, a lorry fell from the A14 onto a roundabout below at Claydon, just one junction from today's accident.