A14 re-opens after crash
THE A14 is open again following a crash earlier today. A section of the Ipswich-bound carriageway was closed after the two-vehicle collision at 4.35pm.
THE A14 is open again following a crash earlier today.
A section of the Ipswich-bound carriageway was closed after the two-vehicle collision at 4.35pm.
The crash took place a mile-and-a-half from Stowmarket, between the junctions for the A1120 and the A140.
The road re-opened at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
No one was seriously hurt in the accident.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 8 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved