Man sustains cut and swollen jaw in road rage incident
- Credit: Archant
A man has sustained injuries and another was arrested following an alleged road rage incident between two lorry drivers.
Suffolk police were called just after 5.30pm on Wednesday, December 12 to reports of an altercation between two motorists on the A14 westbound port of Felixstowe Road.
Traffic on the road was at a standstill due to an earlier collision, which had occurred at the Copdock roundabout.
One man was injured during the altercation, he sustained a cut and a swollen jaw.
A 37-year-old from Great Yarmouth was arrested on suspicion of assault and was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
He was later released pending further inquiries.
There were a number of other vehicles near the fight at the time and Suffolk officers are appealing to any witnesses to come forward, in particular anyone who may have dash cam footage of the incident.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
Anyone with information is asked to contact the South Neighbourhood Response Team in Martlesham on 101 quoting reference 71875/18.