Accident woman recovering in hospital
A WOMAN is still recovering in West Suffolk Hospital after the car she travelling was involved in an accident.The collision took place at the Elmswell junction of the A14 at 8pm on Monday.
A WOMAN is still recovering in West Suffolk Hospital after the car she travelling was involved in an accident.
The collision took place at the Elmswell junction of the A14 at 8pm on Monday.
Fire crews from Elmswell, Bury and Stowmarket were called to the accident when the woman was reported trapped in a red Ford Fiesta.
The 17 year-old driver, from the Woolpit area, was arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was bailed to return to Bury St Edmunds police station on June 28.
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 7 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe