Accident woman recovering in hospital
A WOMAN is still recovering in West Suffolk Hospital after the car she travelling was involved in an accident.The collision took place at the Elmswell junction of the A14 at 8pm on Monday.
A WOMAN is still recovering in West Suffolk Hospital after the car she travelling was involved in an accident.
The collision took place at the Elmswell junction of the A14 at 8pm on Monday.
Fire crews from Elmswell, Bury and Stowmarket were called to the accident when the woman was reported trapped in a red Ford Fiesta.
The 17 year-old driver, from the Woolpit area, was arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was bailed to return to Bury St Edmunds police station on June 28.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 9 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder