Businesses invited to learn new skills at Innovation Martlesham event
- Credit: Archant
As part of the ongoing work between Innovation Martlesham and Suffolk Coastal District Council, local businesses are invited to a knowledge sharing event taking place next month.
Innovation Martlesham is an established cluster of high-tech ICT companies, located at Adastral Park. Besides being home to a range of companies, Innovative Martlesham is a ‘collaborative ecosystem’ for technology companies.
Attendees of the event will benefit from the knowledge Innovative Martlesham (IM) has gained from working with over a hundred companies who are part of the IM cluster at Adastral Park, Ipswich.
The session will provide a good overview of the key issues for anyone planning to build a public image for their company and establish confidence in potential customers and partners.
The event will feature guest speakers Dr Nick Milner who is chief executive of Milner Marketing Ltd, Mike Ward, marketer and ISO Auditor, Mark Pendleton, deputy lieutenant of Suffolk and Andy Brown, head of sustainability at Anglian Water.
You may also want to watch:
Event need to be booked through the Innovation Martlesham website.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 5 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s