Ambulance crews respond to two accidents
AMBULANCE crews were called to two accidents on the same stretch of Suffolk road within the space of hours.The first accident happened at Holton St Mary shortly after 10am.
AMBULANCE crews were called to two accidents on the same stretch of Suffolk road within the space of hours.
The first accident happened at Holton St Mary just after 10am.
A single car left the carriageway but nobody was injured as a result.
Less than three hours later, at 12.32pm, an ambulance was called to the B1070 at Raydon around a mile down the road.
You may also want to watch:
A car had overturned although a spokeswoman for the ambulance service said nobody was injured.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront