Anglia Railways catering gets makeover
ANGLIA Railways is giving its on-train catering a whole new image with a major investment. The launch of the new restaurant service will take place on the 10.
By Victoria Knowles
ANGLIA Railways is giving its on-train catering a whole new image with a major investment.
The launch of the new restaurant service will take place on the 10.40am from Norwich to London tomorrow.
The restaurant will see passengers enjoying a delicious new menu, and wine list selected by Conal Gregory, Master
The dishes have been created by Anglia Railways' catering team and include Moroccan spiced duck and Hawaiian
- 1 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 2 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 3 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 4 Parking woes for shop parade hit by 'continous roadworks'
- 5 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after car crashes into parked vehicle
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 Ipswich salon to offer free gent's haircut at Suffolk Show
- 9 List of 18 rejected proposals to save Felixstowe beach huts revealed
- 10 Fuel spillage causes delays on busy Ipswich road after truck breaks down
It will suit all budgets and tastes from up-market cuisine to coffees and sandwiches.
Even the décor has been given a make over with new table and glassware.
Anglia Railways managing director Tim Clarke said: "We are proud of our on-board catering and this latest upgrade means it is better than ever.
"We have taken another important step forward in improving customer service.''