Anglia Railways catering gets makeover
ANGLIA Railways is giving its on-train catering a whole new image with a major investment. The launch of the new restaurant service will take place on the 10.
By Victoria Knowles
ANGLIA Railways is giving its on-train catering a whole new image with a major investment.
The launch of the new restaurant service will take place on the 10.40am from Norwich to London tomorrow.
The restaurant will see passengers enjoying a delicious new menu, and wine list selected by Conal Gregory, Master
You may also want to watch:
The dishes have been created by Anglia Railways' catering team and include Moroccan spiced duck and Hawaiian
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 3 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 4 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 5 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 6 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 7 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 8 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 Church ripe for homes conversion is under offer
It will suit all budgets and tastes from up-market cuisine to coffees and sandwiches.
Even the décor has been given a make over with new table and glassware.
Anglia Railways managing director Tim Clarke said: "We are proud of our on-board catering and this latest upgrade means it is better than ever.
"We have taken another important step forward in improving customer service.''