Anglia Railways catering gets makeover
ANGLIA Railways is giving its on-train catering a whole new image with a major investment. The launch of the new restaurant service will take place on the 10.
By Victoria Knowles
ANGLIA Railways is giving its on-train catering a whole new image with a major investment.
The launch of the new restaurant service will take place on the 10.40am from Norwich to London tomorrow.
The restaurant will see passengers enjoying a delicious new menu, and wine list selected by Conal Gregory, Master
You may also want to watch:
The dishes have been created by Anglia Railways' catering team and include Moroccan spiced duck and Hawaiian
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 6 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 8 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 9 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 10 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
It will suit all budgets and tastes from up-market cuisine to coffees and sandwiches.
Even the décor has been given a make over with new table and glassware.
Anglia Railways managing director Tim Clarke said: "We are proud of our on-board catering and this latest upgrade means it is better than ever.
"We have taken another important step forward in improving customer service.''