Another abscondee from Hollesley
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after a man escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison near Woodbridge.Lowestoft man Richard Harrison, 24, serving a sentence for alcohol related offences, left the prison between 11pm yesterday and 5.
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after a man escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison near Woodbridge.
Lowestoft man Richard Harrison, 24, serving a sentence for alcohol related offences, left the prison between 11pm yesterday and 5.30am this morning.
He is described as white, 5ft 11ins tall, with mousy coloured hair. He also has two Celtic tattoos on his right arm and devil and piglet tattoos on his chest. He was wearing jeans and a striped shirt.
It is thought Harrison, from San Francisco Walk, may return to Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who has information about his current whereabouts not to approach him but to contact their local police station immediately.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 3 Man left with life-changing injuries following stabbing in Ipswich
- 4 'Gutted' Ipswich burger van man loses everything in fire devastation
- 5 Mum opens eco-friendly refill store thanks to savings and public donations
- 6 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 7 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 8 'Controlling' man locked girlfriend in house
- 9 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 10 Stuck Suez Canal ship delayed to Felixstowe after arriving in Rotterdam