Another abscondee from Hollesley
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after a man escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison near Woodbridge.Lowestoft man Richard Harrison, 24, serving a sentence for alcohol related offences, left the prison between 11pm yesterday and 5.
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after a man escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison near Woodbridge.
Lowestoft man Richard Harrison, 24, serving a sentence for alcohol related offences, left the prison between 11pm yesterday and 5.30am this morning.
He is described as white, 5ft 11ins tall, with mousy coloured hair. He also has two Celtic tattoos on his right arm and devil and piglet tattoos on his chest. He was wearing jeans and a striped shirt.
It is thought Harrison, from San Francisco Walk, may return to Lowestoft.
Police are asking anyone who has information about his current whereabouts not to approach him but to contact their local police station immediately.
- 1 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 2 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 5 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 8 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 9 'Really lovely and easy to talk to' - Tributes to passionate beekeeper Alan
- 10 Orwell Bridge reduced speed limit 'likely' as Storm Barra hits Suffolk