Another abscondee from Hollesley
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after a man escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison near Woodbridge.Lowestoft man Richard Harrison, 24, serving a sentence for alcohol related offences, left the prison between 11pm yesterday and 5.
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after a man escaped from Hollesley Bay open prison near Woodbridge.
Lowestoft man Richard Harrison, 24, serving a sentence for alcohol related offences, left the prison between 11pm yesterday and 5.30am this morning.
He is described as white, 5ft 11ins tall, with mousy coloured hair. He also has two Celtic tattoos on his right arm and devil and piglet tattoos on his chest. He was wearing jeans and a striped shirt.
It is thought Harrison, from San Francisco Walk, may return to Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who has information about his current whereabouts not to approach him but to contact their local police station immediately.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 3 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 4 'Kind and caring' friend of the football community dies
- 5 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Historic Waterfront church to be new Ipswich music venue
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 9 Risk of thundery showers this evening, say forecasters
- 10 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit