Appeal for lost photos
IPSWICH mother Lucy Love is anxious to track down her lost bag containing irreplaceable photographs of her son.The 28-year-old was returning home from London when she accidentally left behind a backpack containing a laptop computer and a photo album on the train.
By Amanda Cresswell
IPSWICH mother Lucy Love is anxious to track down her lost bag containing irreplaceable photographs of her son.
The 28-year-old was returning home from London when she accidentally left behind a backpack containing a laptop computer and a photo album on the train.
The photographs included a scan picture of Lucy's son Sebastian before he was born.
You may also want to watch:
Now she is making a public appeal in the hope that someone may know where the photographs are.
"I got off the train at Ipswich station on Wednesday March 27 and was walking over the bridge to the other platform when I realised I hadn't got my bag.
- 1 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 2 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 3 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 4 New services and drive-thru coffee shop rejected
- 5 Ipswich mum's frustration as terminally ill son, 13, left unable to go home
- 6 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 7 Ipswich road to A14 cleared after collision between two cars
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars in July
- 9 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?
- 10 Rape arrest after man sexually assaulted in town
"I went back to get it but the train was leaving. I tried to phone my friend who was on the train but her mobile was switched off. It had a lap top and work files.
"But what I am really concerned about is that it had my photo album which I had taken to show my colleagues as it had pictures of when my baby was born."
Anglia Railways staff who Lucy dubbed "brilliant" immediately contacted the conductor who checked for the bag just outside Diss, but by that time it was already gone.
Lucy, of Lavenham Road, had taken the 6 pm train from London Liverpool Street last Wednesday and was sitting in the middle of the first class carriage in coach J. The bag was behind the seat.
If you know where the bag is telephone 07801 – 077146.