Appeal over theft on train
BRITISH Transport Police are appealing for witnesses after a blonde woman was accused of stealing cash on a Liverpool Street to Norwich train.The theft happened in the first class compartment of the train.
BRITISH Transport Police are appealing for witnesses after a blonde woman was accused of stealing cash on a Liverpool Street to Norwich train.
The theft happened in the first class compartment of the train.
The victim has told officers he was reading a newspaper when the money was taken from his wallet.
BTP have said the man described the thief as white, in her early 20s, and of slim build. She was wearing a white blouse and dark trousers. Her blonde hair was swept back.
You may also want to watch:
The theft took place on the 3.30pm London to Norwich train on May 1.
Anyone with information about the theft, or who have seen a similar woman acting suspiciously on another train, should telephone the BTP at Ipswich railway station on 01473 601978 or freephone 0800 304050.
- 1 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 2 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 3 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 4 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 5 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 6 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 7 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 8 Cash and jewellery stolen after Ipswich home broken into
- 9 Patient visiting rules relaxed at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 10 Mum praises trampoline park after changing rules for autistic son