Appeal over theft on train
BRITISH Transport Police are appealing for witnesses after a blonde woman was accused of stealing cash on a Liverpool Street to Norwich train.The theft happened in the first class compartment of the train.
BRITISH Transport Police are appealing for witnesses after a blonde woman was accused of stealing cash on a Liverpool Street to Norwich train.
The theft happened in the first class compartment of the train.
The victim has told officers he was reading a newspaper when the money was taken from his wallet.
BTP have said the man described the thief as white, in her early 20s, and of slim build. She was wearing a white blouse and dark trousers. Her blonde hair was swept back.
You may also want to watch:
The theft took place on the 3.30pm London to Norwich train on May 1.
Anyone with information about the theft, or who have seen a similar woman acting suspiciously on another train, should telephone the BTP at Ipswich railway station on 01473 601978 or freephone 0800 304050.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 7 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge