Are you ready for the Suffolk Show 2016? Ticket information, travel routes and show map available here
- Credit: Archant
Tomorrow marks day one of the Suffolk Show 2016 - which promises to be the biggest ever show.
Here we bring you all the vital information you need to know if you are planning a visit.
• The Suffolk Show takes place at Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich - if you are using a sat nav use IP3 8UH. See traffic advice here• Gates open at 7am, however trade stands won’t open until 8.30am. Stands are open until 6pm on both days
• Make sure you buy your copy of the EADT or Ipswich Star at the gate for your tea token - then pop along to our tea marquee on stand 705 - at the junction of Fourth Avenue and Flower Show Avenue - to claim your free hot drink.
• Dogs on leads can enter the show, but will not be allowed into the ringside clubs or foodhall.
• Children’s wristbands will be given out at the gates for parents and guardians to write their emergency contact number on so they can be contacted if a child is lost in the showground. See our guide for surviving the show with children here• There will be a dedicated cycle parking area at the main Felixstowe Road entrance to the showground.
• Bus Services 23 and 24 will be running to the show from Ipswich Rail Station and the town centre at frequent intervals throughout the day. First Eastern Counties route 75 from Ipswich to Felixstowe will stop on Murrills Road outside the main entrance.
• Tickets on the gate cost £27 for adults, £11 for those aged 15-17 and £24 for senior citizens. Children under 15 can enter the show for free. However, early bird tickets are available until midnight tonight - see here • Car parking costs £5 per vehicle
• New attractions include the Pigs Gone Wild junior trail and the Glasswells flowers through the decades display - more hereFor full Suffolk Show coverage including weather forecasts, traffic updates, photos and more, see hereHow well do you know the Suffolk Show? Test your knowledge in our quiz here