Arlington’s to host Remembrance Day tea dance
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich brasserie is to host an afternoon tea dance to remember the fallen this Remembrance Sunday.
The event will take place at Arlington’s between 3 and 6pm on November 12 and will pay tribute to and remember those who have sacrificed their lives whilst celebrating their bravery.
The Joy Spring Jazz Quartet will be playing live music throughout the afternoon. The Arlington’s speciality afternoon tea will also be served with unlimited tea and coffee being served during the event.
Attendees are asked to wear their most fabulous attire for the event with prizes on offer for the best dancer of the afternoon.
There will also be a raffle with proceeds from the event going to the Royal British Legion.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are also offering £5 off the entrance fee to serving and ex soldiers.
Tickets for the dance can be purchased over the phone or behind the bar at Arlington’s, on Museum Street.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020