Assault leaves man seriously injured
A MAN has suffered serious head injuries as a result of an assault in Norfolk.The 30-year-old man who was assaulted in the early hours of this morning in Norwich city centre has now been transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
A MAN has suffered serious head injuries as a result of an assault in Norfolk.
The 30-year-old man who was assaulted in the early hours of this morning in Norwich city centre has now been transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
The incident took place outside Sing Sing, in Prince of Wales Road, around 1am this morning.
The victim, from the Norwich area, was believed to have been involved in a disturbance with three other males during which time he was assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
The three men arrested in connection with the incident remain in police custody. They are an 18-year-old man from the Long Stratton area, a 19-year-old man from the Norwich area and a 26-year-old man from the London area.
- 1 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 2 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 7 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 8 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car