Attack man moved to specialist hospital
A MAN who suffered serious injuries in a street attack has been transferred to a specialist head injury unit.The 24-year-old was attacked in East Street, Sudbury at around 11pm on Friday.
A MAN who suffered serious injuries in a street attack has been transferred to a specialist head injury unit.
The 24-year-old was attacked in East Street, Sudbury at around 11pm on Friday.
He was taken to Colchester Hospital for treatment but was later transferred to Queens Hospital in Romford where his condition is described as “serious but stable”.
Four men arrested in connection with the incident - an 18, 19 and 39-year-old from Great Cornard and a 30-year-old man from Sudbury - have been bailed to return to Ipswich police station on August 7.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront