Auction for St Elizabeth Hospice today
AN AUCTION is being held by the organisers of Kesgrave Music Festival tonight to raise money for St Elizabeth Hospice.It is hoped the event, which takes place at The Bell, Kesgrave, at 7.30pm.
AN AUCTION is being held by the organisers of Kesgrave Music Festival tonight to raise money for St Elizabeth Hospice.
It is hoped the event, which takes place at The Bell, Kesgrave, at 7.30pm, will raise awareness about next week's festival.
The auction will feature 55 lots with items including games, a night at the Salthouse Hotel and sports memorabilia.
Ipswich Town legend Kevin Beattie will be attending the evening to sign copies of his book and assist the auction, and boys from the Ipswich Town Academy will also be on hand to sign autographs.
It costs £1 to buy a programme and register for the auction.
Every penny will go to the hospice.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 3 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 5 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 6 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich MP Tom Hunt speaks of 'disgust' at Downing Street parties
- 8 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 9 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 10 5 roadworks in Suffolk for motorists to avoid this week
For more information call Debbie on 01473 622045 or to buy tickets for the festival, visit www.kesgravemusicfestival.com.